[hunchentoot-devel] problem with the hunchentoots handler for POST methods

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 21:27:43 UTC 2011

Hi Farzad,

I have just verified that the POST test passes for me on Linux with
hunchentoot-1.1.1 on SBCL 1.0.51, installed with quicklisp.  What
operating system, Hunchentoot version and SBCL version do you use?
Does the problem show when you evaluate

(HUNCHENTOOT::PARSE-CONTENT-TYPE "application/x-www-form-urlencoded")

in your repl?  In fact, this part of the backtrace makes me wonder a bit:

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Farzad Bekran <farzadbekran at gmail.com> wrote:
>  19: (HUNCHENTOOT::PARSE-CONTENT-TYPE "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" T)

There is an extra argument (T) which I can't relate to the argument
list of PARSE-CONTENT-TYPE.

Did you install Hunchentoot with quicklisp?  If not, I'd suggest that
you try that to make sure that you have a set of libraries that work
together.

Cheers,
Hans