[hunchentoot-devel] A few patches from ITA

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:41:41 UTC 2011

I have been merging the latest hunchentoot into our (Google/ITA) tree,
and I have a few patches.

Is this list still the place to exchange patches, or should I be
sending github pull requests instead?

My attached patches are:

* some package tweaks (symbols not exported that should, symbols
exported that are no more)
* patch to make-cooked-message so it works for 503 and other messages
not in the case shortlist.
* patch for send-service-unavailable-reply (my "solution" is horrible,
someone who understands hunchentoot internals better might know what
the "right thing" is).

Not included:
* a patch for xcvb support, but I believe you're not interested.
* some debugging code we use to track instabilities that we've
observed in our farms.

Of course, I'm willing to massage the code until it is satisfactory to
you who maintain the upstream tree. Just tell me what I need to change
so it's commit-worthy.