[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot release 1.2.2

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:29:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

I made a new release of Hunchentoot today.  It is a minor release that
mainly corrects documentation errors.  Here is the CHANGELOG excerpt:

Fix warning on LispWorks (Nico de Jager)
Documentation updates
Remove obsolete symbols from export list
Add easy-ssl-acceptor
Document acceptor-remove-session, remove obsolete
*session-removal-hook* export (Issue #15)
Added :description to asdf system definition
Add documentation section describing how to bind to privileged ports

The tarball is available here:
https://github.com/downloads/edicl/hunchentoot/hunchentoot-1.2.2.tar.gz

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks,
Hans