[hunchentoot-devel] Hard to catch errors below process-request

AVS lispercat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 03:29:04 UTC 2011

Thank you for the suggestion, Hans.
In the mean time could you try one thing? Put some bad code inside
start-output that will cause an exception (for instance (list a b)
without a, b defined, or (/ 1 0)). Also (setf *catch-errors-p* nil).
If things are as they should be it'll trigger the debugger. In my case
it doesn't which is the cause of the whole issue.
If it triggers the debugger break for you, it means there is something
related to sbcl I am using.

Thank you,
Andrei