[hunchentoot-devel] Hard to catch errors below process-request

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:58:08 UTC 2011

Andrei,

thank you for your error description.  I now understand what the
problem is and I agree that this is a bug that deserves fixing.  If
you don't have a proposal how it can be fixed, it would be immensely
helpful if you could provide me with a .lisp file that exposes the
problem (maybe using drakma to send a request that makes the handler
fail in the manner that you describe), as that would make it easier to
start working on the solution.

Thanks,
Hans