[hunchentoot-devel] Help needed with changes since 1.1

PL Hayes plh at golux.podzone.net
Fri Dec 2 07:18:07 UTC 2011

On 02/12/11 06:45, Hans Hübner wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 7:28 AM, PL Hayes <plh at golux.podzone.net> wrote:
>> My *extremely* simple website won't work with 1.2.1. and I've no idea
>> why. All it consists of is this:
>>
>> (push (hunchentoot:create-folder-dispatcher-and-handler
>>       "/misc/"
>>       #p"/home/plh/misc-web/")
>>      hunchentoot:*dispatch-table*)
>>
>> but I just get the 'not found' error page when I try to visit any of the
>> files in that directory.
>
> Make sure that you are creating an easy-acceptor, not an acceptor when
> you use any of the easy handlers functionality.  This is documented,
> too.
>
> Cheers,
> Hans

That works fine. Thanks Hans! Just one more thing then: I did notice
while (mis-)reading the documentation but successfully migrating my
access and error message logging to file that there seems to be a
spurious prefix (“acceptor-”) in various places:

[Special variable]
*acceptor*

    The current ACCEPTOR object in the context of a request.

[Generic readers]
acceptor-address acceptor => address
acceptor-port acceptor => port

Paul