[hunchentoot-devel] PATCH: simplify debugging of remote servers

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 07:03:35 UTC 2010

Hi Andrey,

I like your patch, but can you enhance it so that it works when swank
is not available?

Some review comments:

If you could change

(find-symbol "ADD-HOOK" :swank)

to something like

(find-symbol (string '#:add-hook) :swank)

it'd be nicer towards users of non-standard readtable case settings.

We generally follow the rule to always use the most specific operator,
so if you could change the LOOP in KILL-ALL-DEBUGGING-THREADS to
DOLIST, it'd be more in line with the rest of the code.  If you really
love loop, you could remove the do from the LOOP and use the WHEN LOOP
clause

Thanks again,
Hans