[hunchentoot-devel] 'max-threads' behavior for Hunchentoot

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:32:35 UTC 2010

Hi Faré,

thank you for consolidating the patch.  Please resubmit without the
xcvb changes (we discussed this before) and make sure that you are
submitting a patch against the subversion repository, as we do not use
the darcs repository and do not know whether it is up to date or
diverged.

As a general note:  It is much easier to review patches if they do not
contain arbitary whitespace changes.

Thanks,
Hans