[hunchentoot-devel] Status of Kevin Rosenberg and b9.com?

Jeremy Reimer jeremy.reimer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 22:51:21 UTC 2010

Thanks Hans!  I did this and you're right, it's really easy to grab the
latest version and all the dependencies with SVN.  However I'm a bit
confused about how to proceed to compile from source from all these .lisp
files.  Do I still use asdf, and if so how do I point to the
newly-downloaded source?

Sorry about the complete newb questions, I've been going through various
tutorials on the web about Hunchentoot and none of them mention using SVN.

Thanks again,

Jeremy