[hunchentoot-devel] acceptor-names not found

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Sat Oct 17 10:53:12 UTC 2009

Hi

Some where along the line when I tried to use acceptor-names for the
first time I got a not of type sequence error and there I went and made
the assumption that they had to be strings. I most likely fluffed
something some where along the line.

I was wondering would it make sense to be able to to register the same
uri more than once with *easy-handler-alist*. Then using the uri
acceptor-names combination to select the appropriate function to serve
the request. Or is there another mechanism to be able to re-use a uri.

Regards
Phil