[hunchentoot-devel] Invoke-debugger

Frode V. Fjeld frode at netfonds.no
Fri Nov 13 18:36:47 UTC 2009

"Leslie P. Polzer" <sky at viridian-project.de> writes:

> Not every signal is an error, and not every error bubbles up to the
> toplevel.

Hm.. that is a valid point (or two). The switch should control whether
hunchentoot's handler-bind should "decline" to handle the condition or
not (i.e. whether to execute the THROW form). Not that I see many
(signal 'error) in practice..

Also, looking at the relevant snippet of process-request, it strikes
me as slightly odd that CATCH/THROW is used rather than
BLOCK/RETURN-FROM. I think the latter is correct because it seems to
me a lexical control transfer is intended. I'm unsure if the
difference is anything but academic, though :-)

--
Frode V. Fjeld