[hunchentoot-devel] Fwd: Problem with late calls to POST-PARAMETERS

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Jul 22 16:26:21 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Leslie P.
Polzer<sky at viridian-project.de> wrote:

> I can't commit your patch but I hope this discussion helps Hans
> and Edi to do so.

It did.  And it reminded us to finally do something... :)

I agree that Peter's patch looks OK and is generally to be preferred
over disallowing to use POST-PARAMETERS after having called
SEND-HEADERS.  However, as a general style rule, I'd recommend to do
as much work as possible /before/ calling SEND-HEADERS (i.e. while
errors can still be handled gracefully).

Patch will be applied to the dev version.

Thanks,
Edi.