[hunchentoot-devel] Fwd: Problem with late calls to POST-PARAMETERS

Peter Seibel peter at gigamonkeys.com
Wed Jul 22 14:30:25 UTC 2009

Because I didn't call RAW-POST-DATA; it was called by the Hunchentoot
internals when I called SEND-HEADERS. And after that without my patch
you can no longer get anything via POST-PARAMETERS. I don't see any
reason that calling SEND-HEADERS should make it impossible to get at
POST-PARAMETERS (and pre-1.0 it didn't which is how I ran into this
problem--my previously working code stopped working when I upgraded to
1.0)

-Peter

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Leslie P.
Polzer<sky at viridian-project.de> wrote:

> Peter Seibel wrote:
>> I sent this almost two months ago when Edi was very busy. I'm hoping
>> someone can tell me if this is a righteous patch.
>
> I'll try to make a start:
>
> What's the use case for this? Why set RAW-POST-DATA and then attempt
> to read it again using POST-PARAMETERS?
>
>  Leslie
>
> --
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer