[hunchentoot-devel] REF: Re: Hunchentoot 1.0.0 on Lispworks Profes sional for windows

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 23:10:06 UTC 2009

Alexandre,

let's see, here is what I did:

- Get Lispworks 5.1 for Windows from lispworks.com, install on my Vista laptop
- svn co http://bknr.net/svn/ediware
- set up asdf:*central-registry*
- (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :hunchentoot-test)
- load http://localhost:9000/hunchentoot/test in browser

Everything worked as expected.  The svn version of Hunchentoot and its
dependencies are sufficiently close to the released versions to make
me believe that you're still using an old version of one of the
dependencies.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time getting Hunchentoot
to run, but I think you can rest assured that this is not because it
does not work.  It is more likely that you need to acquire some more
experience with your Lisp environment.  Please don't give up!

-Hans