[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot new release

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:21:57 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 15:18, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Vsevolod <vseloved at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Additionally, I want to report some problems, which I've encountered while
>> testing vesrion 1.0.0.
>> 1. I get USOCKET:CONNECTION-REFUSED-ERROR on
>> (hunchentoot-test:test-hunchentoot "http://localhost:4240")
>> (my lisp is SBCL 1.0.20. I've updated bordeux_threads, chunga to the latest
>> versions. flexi-streams v.1.0.7 I was already using).

Just as a side note:  I verified that
hunchentoot-test:test-hunchentoot (sic) passes with no problems, in
one image, on sbcl 1.0.21.18 (FreeBSD) multi-threaded.  There
currently is a problem with stopping and then starting the same
acceptor.  For some reason, this does not work, so for now, please
always create a fresh acceptor object.

-Hans