[hunchentoot-devel] New releases of Hunchentoot, Drakma, and Chunga

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Fri Feb 20 10:01:58 UTC 2009

> *BREAK-ON-SIGNALS* is better than what Hunchentoot previously had -
> You're sent to a the debugger, making actual analysis possible, and
> the technique works everywhere, not just in Hunchentoot.

Is it? For example USOCKET attempts to parse a string that might
or might not be an integer in its host resolution mechanism and
catches the signal. *BREAK-ON-SIGNALS* always jumps in there
which is pretty annoying and gets in my way.

One could argue that this particular issue is misbehaviour
in USOCKET but then again it's very common to catch signals
routinely too.

  Leslie

--
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer