[hunchentoot-devel] Maximum Request Size

William Halliburton whalliburton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:34:26 UTC 2009

Egads is right.

I never intended to start such a discussion was not asking the maintainers
to switch version control systems, just that I was about to set up a git
repo to help in collaboration and anyone else interested in hacking on the
devel version in that manner was happily invited.

Very easy to then push any collaborative patches back upstream.

Anyhow, I'll sink back into obscurity until I have some real code
contributions.

Will