[hunchentoot-devel] Issue with setting a dispatcher

Mackram Raydan mackram at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:14:34 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

I have been trying to get a dispatcher to work with hunchentoot but I have
been unable to do it at all. Specifically running the following line on the
REPL *(hunchentoot:start (make-instance 'hunchentoot:acceptor :port 4555
:request-dispatcher (apply 'hunchentoot:create-prefix-dispatcher '("/"
make-home-page))))* would result in an error appearing when i try to access
the localhost:4555. The error I get is *[2009-08-31 21:04:16 [ERROR]] Error
while processing connection: The value MAKE-HOME-PAGE is not of type
SEQUENCE.*

Note also that I tried to pass a list as an argument to :request-dispatcher
but I got a very weird error as well *[2009-08-31 20:17:37 [ERROR]] The
value (#<CLOSURE (LAMBDA #) {B229325}>) is not of type (OR FUNCTION
SYMBOL).  *I though that i should pass a list as a variable.

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Mackram Raydan

Website: www.trailoflight.net
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has
come." Victor Hugo