[hunchentoot-devel] question about the dispatcher

Mackram Raydan mackram at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 08:12:27 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

so i was going through the hunchentoot documenation and I noticed that Edi
said "Unless you are in a Lisp without MP capabilities, you can have several
active instances of ACCEPTOR
<http://weitz.de/hunchentoot/#acceptor>(listening on different ports)
at the same time."

Now this is great but I can not seem to understand how do you link a
dispatcher to an acceptor (any kind of dispatcher) should the uri we put
include a port or something. Can anyone point out this? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mackram Raydan

Website: www.trailoflight.net
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has
come." Victor Hugo