[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot and raw data output

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Fri Sep 19 08:50:08 UTC 2008

Just to clear up things, and after having talked to Edi:  If you use a
HTTP/1.0 request, as in

GET /css/main.css HTTP/1.0

I am pretty confident that your reference server will send headers
just like Hunchentoot does.

Try setting the HUNCHENTOOT:*HEADER-STREAM* variable to
*STANDARD-OUTPUT* to see the headers exchanged between the browser and
the client.  That may help you understand what's going wrong.  You may
also find the Live HTTP Headers
(https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/3829) extension for
Firefox helpful.  It does the same thing as
HUNCHENTOOT:*HEADER-STREAM* for Firefox and can be very helpful to
understand the interactions between the Browser and the HTTP server.

-Hans