[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot with ECL

css css at swissjabber.ch
Thu Mar 20 23:25:40 UTC 2008

As I noticed, Hunchentoot is not yet ported to ECL, even though the
ECL-documentation says that it has Gray-Streams-, Thread- and
Socket-Support as far as I read.

Was there simply no interest to port it to ECL so far, or is there any
reason why it is not possible or very hard to port it to ECL, or why
one should not use ECL?

Another thing I am interested in is, why doesnt Hunchentoot use
"external" Libraries, or store the whole Stuff in the port-*-Files in
seperate "Libraries" - the functions defined there may be useful to
other Projects, too, and they would also benefit from bugfixes and
extensions (and would maybe add such, too).