[hunchentoot-devel] Reading and writing additional cookies.

Yarek Kowalik yarek.kowalik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:14:21 UTC 2008

I'm in the process of writing an application based on Weblocks.  Weblocks
uses Hunchentoot - I have been using version 0.11.1.

I would like to set some application specific cookies.   I would I go about
doing that?  My initial guess would be to setup a handler in the dispatch
table and access (via special) the *reply* object to set the cookie using
setf on cookies-out, and similarly access the  *reqest* object to read the
cookie value.

Am I on the right track?  Suggestions please.

Thanks,

Yarek