[hunchentoot-devel] Sessions for realm aware Realm

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Sat Apr 12 13:17:25 UTC 2008

On 4/12/08, Hans Hübner <hans at huebner.org> wrote:
>  if I understand your source code right, what you need is a realm
>  argument to START-SESSION that makes it possible to have multiple
>  sessions on one Hunchentoot server.  Correct?

Well, I realised that my description of the feature is not quite
right, another try:  You want to have the option to use multiple
sessions within one request, qualified by a realm argument.  Or what?
It would really help if you would describe your requirements yourself
instead of letting us guess from your example source code.

-Hans