[hunchentoot-devel] Re: hunchentoot build error on ccl (with new version, via asdf)

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Fri Apr 11 10:43:31 UTC 2008

2008/4/11, Raffaele <foobarpublic at yahoo.com.au>:

> Hans, I am the same setup as yourself except I pulled CCL from the 1.1
> branch as as per instructions.  Upgrading is possible.  How is stability compared to
> 1.1?

There is still quite some movement in the 1.2 branch, but I have found
the compiler to be reliable enough for regular use.  We run our
automated integration test with a fairly recent trunk version of CCL,
and usually it usually works fine.  If it does not, I found the bugs
already fixed in the trunk version, so a simple update from svn helped
me two or three times.

I know it is a pain to work with a compiler that is not fully release
tested.  Until CCL 1.2 is out, I can't really give better advice than
to live with it.

-Hans