[hunchentoot-devel] problem setting up hunchentoot

Kim Stebel kimstebel at gmx.de
Wed Apr 9 21:19:48 UTC 2008

> To fix thix, you'll have to get rid of the Debian-installed libraries
> (to make sure they don't get in your way) and downloaded the latest
> versions from the appropriate places.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience, but if my analysis is correct, then this
> is really not an issue with the libraries but rather with your OS and
> its packaging system.

Thanks for your reply. The problem is solved. I removed the ubuntu version
of the library and just did (asdf-install:install :hunchentoot) again. Now
it works fine. I agree that this is a problem with ubuntu, but shouldn't
have asdf-install told me I don't have the right version? As I understand
it, it's asdf-install's job to check dependencies before installing.
Thanks again
Kim