[hunchentoot-devel] mod_lisp anyone?

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Apr 9 15:34:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 17:24:30 +0200, Ralf Mattes <rm at seid-online.de> wrote:

> Yes, I _thought_ that was clear. I've to admit that we are currently
> not using mod_lisp, just the standalone version, but it gives me a
> cozzy feeling to know that I _could_ get tighter integration once
> need arises.

Have you actually used mod_lisp for something like that before?  I
asked because I couldn't really come up with a convincing case where
you'd get tighter Apache integration that way.  I've done quite a lot
of Apache hacking in my pre-Lisp life, but working with something like
mod_perl or writing your own modules in C is certainly different from
using mod_lisp.