[hunchentoot-devel] mod_lisp anyone?

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:49:56 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Hans Hübner <hans at huebner.org> wrote:

>  Are there any features that you are really looking for?

How hard would it be to make sessions work independently of
hunchentoot?  I'd like (or rather Kenny would like) to make my openAIR
stuff work with aserve.  Aserve does have webactions but it seems to
involve more than just sessions.  They have a concept of "managed
pages" which doesn't really fit with the way I've done things so far.

I made a half-hearted attempt at just copying sessions.lisp and
specials.lisp into my own project but it seemed like if I was actually
going to make it work, I'd end up with all the same dependencies as
hunch anyway so what would be the point.

I also remember thinking it might be nice to have some of the request
accessors be methods instead of functions.  Would that be expensive in
terms of performance?  It would mean I could code my project to
hunch's interface and add defmethods to handle aserve requests
differently.

--
Andy