[hunchentoot-devel] mod_lisp anyone?

Arjan Wekking arjan at streamtech.nl
Wed Apr 9 09:57:12 UTC 2008

Hello Hans,

On 9 apr 2008, at 11:39, Hans Hübner wrote:
> I'm planning to make some substantial changes to Hunchentoot and it
> would be helpful if I could remove mod_lisp support in this process.

Interesting; what are these substantial changes?

> If you are using Hunchentoot with mod_lisp, please let us know.

We (Streamtech) are using it in some relatively large web
applications; although moving to an infrastructure without mod_lisp is
possible, doing so would take quite some effort that we're not
necessarily willing to take. Unless the substantial changes make up
for it, of course ;)

-Arjan Wekking, Streamtech bv