[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot and/or CLOS?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Nov 11 17:58:59 UTC 2007

I've been reading up on ucw and lisp-on-lines, and I thought I'd ask you all
a couple of questions:

Have you found OO development with CLOS, such as offered by ucw and
lisp-on-lines to be flexible and useful for web application development, or
have you found functional approaches to be better?  And given that
hunchentoot seems to be the most robust and well-supported of the pure lisp
servers (AFAIK) would it be useful to port some or all of ucw and/or lol
functionality to work with hunchentoot?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.