[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot data-transfers seem slow

Robert Synnott rsynnott at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:32:30 UTC 2007

On 3/22/07, Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> wrote:

> Do you mean that there is a non-linear dependency? How hard / useful
> would it be to measure the difference between tbnl and hunchentoot
> for pages of size 1 - N MBs?
>
> --

No, as far as I can see there's more or less a linear dependency. The
bigger a page is the longer it seems to take to send, with transfer
rates peaking (on my machine, which isn't very fast) at about 250KB/s.
With tbnl, though, this restriction doesn't seem to exist, and
transfer rates can hit multiple megabytes per second.

It would be quite easy to measure, but I'm not sure how useful it would be.
Rob