[hunchentoot-devel] Showing progress to the user

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:00:55 UTC 2007

I'd like to know if there is some functionality in hunchentoot that would
allow me to show the progress page to the user. Let's say a user click on a
link handle by hunchentoot hander method which takes a lot of time to
process. How can I show a page that says "Please, wait" which will redirect
to the actual data view of the handler?
Here I can think of only "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;" but maybe
there is something supported by the framework?
Sorry if my question is not totally related to hunchentoot.

Thank you,
Andrew