[hunchentoot-devel] Re: Hunchentoot sbcl :win32 patches

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Mar 6 10:00:04 UTC 2007

[Cc to mailing list.]

Hi Marko,

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:44:42 +0100, "Marko Kocić" <marko.kocic at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to play with hunchentoot on widows using sbcl and made it
> work (at least tests are working).

Thanks.  I won't have enough time to look at this before the second
half of the week, though.  Which version of SBCL did you use?

> In order to do so I had to optinally disable ssl cause I couldn't
> find appropriate ssl library to use.

This one works for LispWorks:

  http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

> and applied a patch from William Bland to work without threads.

Hmm.  I remember that one.  I don't think you really want to have a
single-threaded web server for anything but testing.

Thanks,
Edi.