[hunchentoot-devel] Custom default page

Erick Lopez Carreon erick at fsl.org.mx
Sat Jun 23 01:55:43 UTC 2007

Hello:

I'm trying to point the Hunchentoot default page to my /index page, but
i can't figure how.

Here is my dispatch table:

(setq *dispatch-table*
      (nconc
       (list 'dispatch-easy-handlers
             (create-static-file-dispatcher-and-handler
              "/favicon.ico"
              "/usr/share/vhosts/hdemo/favicon.ico")
             (create-static-file-dispatcher-and-handler
              "/main.css"
              "/usr/share/vhosts/hdemo/main.css"))
       (mapcar (lambda (args)
                 (apply #'create-prefix-dispatcher args))
               '(("/index" main-page)
                 ("/admin" admin-page)
                 ("/showpost" showpost)
                 ("/editpost" editpost)
                 ("/showtopic" show-topic-page)))
       (list #'default-dispatcher)))

What i want is when i point my browser to:

http://localhost:3000

I get the /index page not the default page (currently i get the
Hunchentoot defaul page).

Any clues would be appreciated.

Thank you.