[hunchentoot-devel] PUT parameters missing?

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Jun 4 15:42:56 UTC 2007

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:30:26 -0400, Jonathon McKitrick <jmckitrick at reedlarkeygroup.com> wrote:

> Since I just jumped from 0.5.0 to 0.11.1, do you remember where in
> that span you made the change to remove post-param support for PUT?

There never was official support for that, that's why they're called
POST parameters.  Maybe it worked by accident.  Right now, there's a
test in request.lisp which explicitely looks at the request method.

          ;; if the content-type is 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'
          ;; or 'multipart/form-data', compute the post parameters from
          ;; the content body
          (when (eq (request-method request) :post)

Now that I think of it, this should probably be replaced with some
user-configurable variable which holds a list of methods where the
default value is just the one-element list '(:post):

          (when (member (request-method request) *foo* :test #'eq)