[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot standalone with and without ssl

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Mon Jul 9 15:06:40 UTC 2007

If I am running Hunchentoot standalone with ssl, should it be able to handle requests that are NOT using ssl as well? Currently, I am getting the following error if I send a request to "http" and not "https":

[2007-07-09 10:56:45 [ERROR]] Error while processing connection: A failure in the SSL library occurred on handle #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #X080EE6E0). (Return code: 1)SSL error queue:
error:1407609C:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request

Do people normally start two servers, one w/ ssl and one w/o, if they want to be able to handle both types of requests? The requests would be to different resources, obviously.

-austin

--
Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.