[Fwd: Re: [hunchentoot-devel] Error uploading file using mod_lisp2]

Ury Marshak urym at two-bytes.com
Mon Jan 22 19:21:25 UTC 2007

Sorry, this was intended for the list:

Edi Weitz wrote:
> How did you run the automated tests?  What kind of files did you
> upload?  Are you using the latest versions of Chunga, FLEXI-STREAMS,
> and mod_lisp2?

Yes, I'm running the latest versions. (My mod_lisp2 was a couple of
months old, but now I had upgraded it). For testing I'm using a small
python script that repeatedly uploads the same file, it's available at
http://85.65.214.241/misc/test-upload.tar.gz
Actually with hunchentoot 0.5.1 and the latest mod_lisp2 (not sure which
one is responsible) I see a slightly different behavior: there's no
message about file being closed in the log, but after several attempts
the request seems to hang and after some time apache logs [error]
(70007)The timeout specified has expired: error reading from Lisp .
After that I get HTTP 500 Server error.
Please let me know how I can help to better diagnose the problem. If
it'll help, I'll be glad to provide you off-list with details for ssh
access to the machine exhibiting this behavior.

Thanks,
Ury