[hunchentoot-devel] Problem with redirect ...

Nicolas Lamirault lam at tuxfamily.org
Mon Jan 15 19:53:26 UTC 2007

i  would like  to define  a web  page when  someone try  to  access an
unknown page :

;; (defun handle-error ()
;;   "Modify the Hunchentoot error dispatcher."
;;   (make-web-page #p"error.html"))

and in the init file :

;;(setf hunchentoot:*http-error-handler* 'handle-error)

i remove  this code from  my web service  and i haven't got  any error
with my redirect test !

But if i reload my web service with my handle-error and i try to open a
page that is doesn't exist,  my handle-error works and print the error
page.

--
Nicolas Lamirault