[hunchentoot-devel] Re: Boolean Form Fields

Ignas Mikalajunas ignas.mikalajunas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:24:00 UTC 2007

> Excuse me if I disturb you with my own problems. Looks like everyone
> is comfortable with undetermined boolean values.

   Is it just me or there is no way to tell if the "checkbox was in
the form and was not checked" vs "checkbox was not present in the
form", browsers give identical requests in both cases. Most of the web
frameworks I have seen seem to add a hidden field for such checkboxes
that indicates whether there was a checkbox in the form being
submitted. Which I am afraid you can only do on your own with
hunchentoot.

 Ignas