[hunchentoot-devel] export remove-session?

Vamsee Kanakala vamlists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:49:57 UTC 2007

On 4/28/07, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:

> But I can export REMOVE-SESSION if people think that'd be useful.

I'm not sure about others, but I think it would be helpful when multiple
session variables are being set in different parts of the web app, when you
could invalidate the entire session when a user logs out, instead of
deleting each session variable - it's possible that the developer forgot to
delete this particular session var in the logout method (this just happened
to me :D).

> And setting *session* to nil doesn't seem to do this.
>
> Of course not.  This variable is only bound to the session object
> while the handler is active.

Oops, I realized that a bit late :)

Thanks,
Vamsee.