[hunchentoot-devel] Handling Lisp errors.

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Apr 16 18:33:04 UTC 2007

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:51:12 -0500, "Victor Kryukov" <victor.kryukov at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, it may be a good idea to have some place where people could
> contribute small snippets/examples of code related to your libraries
> rather then post them everywhere in their blogs, mailing lists
> etc. I myself would be happy to contribute finalized versions of
> thread-safe CLSQL usage / redefining error handlers; though this
> examples may sound obvious for more experienced Lisp programmers,
> they would probaly save some time for less experienced one, like
> myself. E.g. I could setup a separate page on cliki.net. Do you
> think that makes any sence?

I'm fine with everything that doesn't eat up more of my time... :)

Seriously, if you think you can contribute something worthwhile, it's
OK with me if you want to use the common-lisp.net resources allocated
to Hunchentoot (TBNL) for it (if that helps).  You might want to
coordinate this with Mac Chan who had similar plans.  CLiki or other
locations are also fine, of course, this one for example:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Common_Lisp