[hunchentoot-devel] Unit testing Hunchentoot websites

Slava Akhmechet coffeemug at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:48:26 UTC 2007

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> I'm not yet convinced that that would make sense.
BTW, another bit I had to hack was the *server* parameter and class to
get 'request-method' to work. Something like this:

(defclass unittest-server ()
  ((mod-lisp-p :initform nil
               :initarg :mod-lisp-p)))

(defmethod hunchentoot::server-mod-lisp-p ((obj unittest-server))
  (slot-value obj 'mod-lisp-p))

(let ((*server* (make-instance 'unittest-server)))
     ...)

May be when I work through some more of these issues I can release a
separate project, sort of a Hunchentoot addon, for unit-testing in
this manner.

I still think that a client library is too heavy - it would provide a
different kind of test (also valueable, but different).

--
Regards,
Slava Akhmechet.