[hunchentoot-devel] Running multiple web application

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:17:42 UTC 2007

I am sorry I gave an impression that I was complaining. I just thought it
was logical to do so if every server has its own dispatch-table. There is
probably a reason why it's done differently so I wanted to understand why.
I am sure, if I come up with something useful I'll make a patch and send it
to the list. Currently I am just a beginner trying to learn lisp and you
guys are awesome in what you do for the community and for me personally.

Thank you,
Andrew