[hunchentoot-devel] Running multiple web application

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:45:39 UTC 2007

In my case if I run multiple images it would be harder to maintain it
because each image would use the swank, almost the same set of libraries and
I'd have to think how to connect to each image via slime using different
port. To me it's a bit complicated.
On the other hand, if running multiple hunchentoot servers is OK in one
image I would keep separate *dispatch-table* per each server and it would
make a perfect logical separation for different apps. Do you think it's a
reasonable approach?

Andrew