[hunchentoot-devel] *http-error-handler* on IE 7.0 (http code 500)

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:54:39 UTC 2007

When I use the *http-error-handler* it works fine on Firefox displaying my
message and doing some extra job. On IE it says "Can not display page" and
shows the HTTP 500 code. I guess I need to filter out the http status code
500 and replace it for status ok somewhere.
How can I replace the status code or fix the page in IE?
BTW, when I use (redirect) inside of some of my handlers call I also get to
the *http-error-handler*. I guess the proper thing to do is to add
+http-moved-temporarily+ into the *approved-return-codes*.

Thank you,
Andrew