[hunchentoot-devel] Different speed loading images from static apache and hunchentoot handler

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:08:57 UTC 2007

Yes, it put it in my .cmucl-init.lisp so it looks like:
(require :asdf)
(push "/home/andrew/systems/" asdf:*central-registry*)
(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :swank)
(setf swank:*use-dedicated-output-stream* nil)
(swank:create-server :port 4005 :dont-close t)
(mp::startup-idle-and-top-level-loops)

The only problem I had was that my detachtty command :
detachtty --dribble-file $dtty/cmulisp.dribble --log-file \
        $dtty/detachtty.log --pid-file $dtty/start.lisp.pid \
        $dtty/cmulisp.socket /usr/bin/cmucl -load "/LispWeb/WebHandler.lisp"

It just skipped loading the WebHandler.lisp for some reason. Never mind, I
connected to lisp, and started my hunchentoot process manually  and after
that the whole thing started to work pretty fast (just like with SBCL).

Thank you,
Andrew