[tbnl-devel] tbnl configuration

CyBerHigh cyberhigh at gurusnetwork.org
Fri Feb 10 05:15:58 UTC 2006

Hello

I am trying to set up my first running of tbnl.  Well, I got everything
working to a point.  I am using apache 12 and SBCL as my lisp.  TBNL
works, I can go to the test page and everything works on it.  The
problem with my set up is that it doesn't seem to be able to do anything
else besides the default pages.

Like, I tried to make it so that everything inside of /asp would be ran
with TBNL server, however it just gives me a page saying that TBNL isn't
proberly configured yet.  Any idea as to how I can set it so this will
work?  Also is is possible for me to be able to set up apache to handle
any file with the .lisp extention as a lisp file and send it to TBNL
server?

As I was playing with the test page I noticed that the server didn't
seem very responsive.  Well, it was on the first load but as soon as I
would click on a link the page would like hang.  Infact it never would
load the page,  I am not sure if this is because I havn't configured
something right.  If it is always like this could you let me know,
because it wouldn't be very suited for production use if I can't get
past the first page easyly.  I am not saying that I couldn't ever, I had
to click on the link a bunch and finally it would switch.  Or I would
have to wait like 5 mins then I could change the page.  That IMO isn't
very usfull for production.  Is there a fix to this slow responsivness?

Thank you