[tbnl-devel] *apache-port* changed to *tbnl-port*

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Apr 27 15:54:29 UTC 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:12:52 +0100, Lukas Trejtnar <l.trejtnar at open.ac.uk> wrote:

> I upgraded to a new version of Lispworks and consequently to a new
> version of TBNL and discovered that my application didn't work
> anymore.
>
> I found after a while that the variable *apache-port* was renamed to
> *tbnl-port*. How can I track these significant (for me) changes? I
> think I didn't find this change in an archive of this mailing list.

Sorry for that.  That was supposed to be in the changelog file but
obviously it's not in there.  I usually try to remain as
backwards-compatible as possible but after the backend changes it
didn't seem right to call this variable *APACHE-PORT* anymore.

But see the last paragraph of this email:

  <http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/tbnl-devel/2005-March/000285.html>

My only excuse is that TBNL still has a version number below 1.0... :)

Cheers,
Edi.