[tbnl-devel] basic package question

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Apr 2 15:33:08 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:18:56 -0500, Jason Wang <randomtalk at gmail.com> wrote:

> since i can use (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :tbnl-test) to start up
> tbnl-test package, i thought i'd use the same statment: (asdf:oos
> 'asdf:load-op :test2) to fire up teh test2 package, apparently it
> doesn't work.. can you tell me what i'm doing wrong?

ASDF is not used to "start up" or "fire up" packages but to load
libraries.  You might want to look at the ASDF documentation or at my
ASDF-INSTALL tutorial.

If you just want to serve pages other than the ones from the test
website with TBNL you don't necessarily need a new package and you
don't need ASDF either.  Instead, you should read the documentation
about handlers and dispatchers:

  <http://weitz.de/tbnl/#handlers>

You can change these values while TBNL is already running.

Cheers,
Edi.