[tbnl-devel] A Small Problem with TBNL Stand-alone

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Fri Apr 1 23:15:48 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005, at 5:58 PM, Edi Weitz wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:50:26 -0500, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> The TBNL stand-alone. When it was writing the headers it had the
>> wrong value for *use-modlisp-headers* -- value of t rather than
>> nil. Consequently it was returning mod_lisp stuff to the browser and
>> the browser, naturally enough, didn't like it.
>
> Did you set it to NIL manually before using it?
>
>   <http://weitz.de/tbnl/#tbnl-start>

Ah, now I see. I wanted to be able to run any of the combinations at
the same time. Setting the value of *use-modlisp-headers* will prevent
that -- that will force a choice between direct and indirect. The patch
I sent uses the test in read-http-request to set the value of
*use-modlisp-headers*.

----
Bob Hutchison          -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/hutch/>
Recursive Design Inc.  -- <http://www.recursive.ca/>