[tbnl-devel] A Small Problem with TBNL Stand-alone

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Fri Apr 1 22:50:26 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005, at 5:47 PM, Edi Weitz wrote:

> Hi Bob!
>
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:03:07 -0500, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm back from vacation and am now integrating 0.5.2 into my main
>> code base. This so I can make use of the Araneida and standalone
>> TBNL.
>>
>> It didn't work.
>>
>> I got it to work by changing how *use-modlisp-headers* is used. I've
>> attached a patch. I think you must have changed how I was using it
>> while cleaning up the patch I sent originally.
>
> Yes, I changed some things but I tested with all three setups
> afterwards.  What exactly doesn't work for you?

The TBNL stand-alone. When it was writing the headers it had the wrong
value for *use-modlisp-headers* -- value of t rather than nil.
Consequently it was returning mod_lisp stuff to the browser and the
browser, naturally enough, didn't like it.

----
Bob Hutchison          -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/hutch/>
Recursive Design Inc.  -- <http://www.recursive.ca/>